- Take the whole month of July to complete the distances.
- Do a little each day or week, or the whole lot at once.
- Indoor bikes and/or treadmills can be used for some or all of the distances, providing they record distance. No guesstimates.
- Wheelchairs can be used for the walking leg and a wheelchair hand-bike for the cycling leg.
- ‘Swimming’ means most of a person’s body is submerged in water, they are moving under their own steam (whether aqua jogging, freestyle, dog paddle, etc) and when their feet touch the ground, they can’t move forward and include that in their official distance. However, they can use flotation devices like kickboards, life vests and flippers.
- If there is no pool within 20km, people can do a 5km kayak or 5km on an indoor rower instead.
*Laura was an entrant of the Catch Fitness 20 Week Challenge and trained by PT Amanda (Armitage) Baird.