5 Key Steps To Successful Challenges.
If your 12 Week Challenges are not reaping the success you had hoped for i.e., you’re not getting new clients, rave reviews, great results and higher retention, then you wouldn’t be alone, but rest assured you can turn it around.
In this free session discover 5 key ingredients to fire up your Challenges, no matter how long or short they are, so they are a real winner for those that do them and for those that run them.
These steps are all based on the journeys of 1000s of Challenge entrants and are bound to give you some surprising insights and helpful tools.
Feedback from this session
Very informative and personable presenter. Great specific and direct tips to help me expand my business. G. Oden
Awesome content with great ideas 🙂 Rachel Scott
One of the best sessions I’ve ever attended. So much information to take away to create my first 12 week challenge. J. King
So far, the most beneficial session I’ve been to, very relevant and very engaging. James
Totally awesome, thank you. 🙂 C. Bolton
Very engaging and passionate. M. Los
When, where and how much.
- Location: Perth: Western Australia. Exact location TBC.
- Date: Saturday September 18th
- Time: 1.15 – 3.30
- Cost: Free
- Bring: Smiles, questions and a name badge if you have one.
- Includes: Copy of presentation and notes will be forwarded to all attendees.
- Who is it for: Personal trainers, gym managers/owners, health and fitness professionals.
- What else: The content of the workshop is equally relevant regardless of your training methodology and/or dietary beliefs and/or Challenge focus.
- What you don’t need: To be tech savvy, have current clients, customers or members or any experience in delivering health or fitness Challenges.
Attendees are encouraged to share any job opportunities, ideas, workshops you are running or know of, or anything else beneficial to industry people at the end of this workshop. I leave time for this but feel free to give me a heads up in your email if you’d be keen to share.
Please register your interest or fire through any questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.