Health & Fitness Challenges
100s of ideas for all types of transformational challenges, courses and quests!
- The 9 core drives that entice people to join your challenges and have them crossing the finish line a success, positively raving about the experience.
- How to create content that appeals to the ‘achievers’, ‘socialisers’, ‘explorers’, ‘Mother Theresa’s’ and ‘killers’!
- How and why to bake your brand and beliefs into challenges.
- How challenges can improve the culture of your business.
- The importance of sponsorship, and how to get started.
- The enormous variety of prizes to give away and why.
- 7 different ways to price your services and why you’d want to.
- Turn your ‘courses’ into challenges and challenges into courses!
Monthly tips for whatever challenges you’ve thought of, and heaps that you haven’t!
- Drop a jean size and weight loss
- Get stronger, fitter and healthier
- 12 minute, 12 hour, 12 day, 12 week and 12 month
- Run faster, train harder and recover faster
- Walk the length of a country and raise dosh for a great cause
- Virtual, online challenges and face to face
- For gym members, PT clients, group fittie attendees, workplaces and sports teams
Become a member for more access to more goodies, like these three little challenges.
Member’s also get access to our detailed guides to before and after photos, step challenges, prizes and sponsorship. Plus, 21 Body Blitz templates.
When someone says ‘challenges’ do you only think of ‘8 weeks to a bikini body’ type challenges, or ’30 days to a six pack’ apps, or maybe the 10,000 steps a day fund raising challenges, and are you very not excited by any of those? If so, then you are in for an awesome surprise. We’ll open the door on an unlimited number of challenges that will be popular, ooze your beliefs and incorporate all your favourite bits of advice.
Do you know my most popular challenges were often the cardiovascular ones! One year over 200 people signed up for a challenge that was promoted just like this
‘Haven’t done anything fitnessey for a while? Want to go from being a walker to a runner, hike happily up hills or just not puff going up stairs? Then this is the challenge for you.’
The one before that – 160 people did it, and the one before that – 100! Yes, it kept growing. Want to know what the 2nd most popular one was? Or why I even created a cardiovascular based challenge, or how it was judged?
Had you decided they take too much time and effort to create and run, without enough return? No way! Challenges are totally worth it, on all levels. Learn the principles and get a few good ones down pat, and bets on you will soon see it as your best lead generator and retention tool!
Are you wondering how can you compete with influencers and celebs? ‘Easily’ is the answer. You are playing a totally different game and offering goodies, or should be, that they will never be able to! Dive in and find out how challenges can work for you.
Dive in and find out how challenges can work for you.
You’re in the wrong place if ….
- If you think people not getting results by the end of your challenges is their fault.
- The main reason you are looking for a challenge is to increase membership numbers. The content of the challenge is not really that important. It’s just a mechanism to get people in your door.
- You are looking for generic, done and dusted exercise and nutritional templates to give all your entrants.
You’re in the right place if ….
- You’re not sure why the generic challenge or app you purchased from a seemingly respected entity, celebrity or influencer on-line, didn’t work. They were filled with tons of exercises, pretty pics, recipes and nutritional plans. You added your logo to everything and they looked the part! What happened?
- You want to empower your challenge participants and help more people get better results.
- You don’t just want lots of new sign ups, you want people to stay part of your tribe, whether that’s in a small way or a big way.
- You’re tired of trying to come up with new strategies to help your crew achieve their goals. Nothing seems to work for some people and its so time consuming and mentally frustrating.
- You are keen to look at ways to package up your expertise into something even more magical! Something that more people want to be part of. To extend your reach and your impact; using tried and tested ways to support more people to follow your advice and succeed.
What makes a challenge successful? An awesome pizza!
Success is more than just a high number of people signing up to your challenge. Success on all levels is having more people who positively rave about what you do, having more of your clients achieve their goals, you enjoying the process of helping people more, that your challenges are financially successful and improve the culture of your workplace, which strengthen your bonds in the community and grows your business.
While goals and deadlines and to some extent, accountability, are all ingredients of a challenge, they aren’t what make it successful in all of the ways just mentioned. In pizza terms, goals, deadlines, accountability – they are all the ingredients of the pizza base.
Some influencers, celebs, app developers, supplement distributors and a few people in the health and fit pro space are selling great looking pizzas but when the box is delivered, and their customers open it up, they just find nothing but the pizza base. Innocently or otherwise these pizza base makers are telling their customers that there is the perfect pizza.
No doubt about it, the base has to exist; otherwise we don’t have a pizza or in this case, without the goals, deadline and some accountability we don’t have a challenge at all. But, what makes a challenge a successful? That’s all in the topping.
Th toppings are what give you the advantage, the high retention levels, the rave about factor, the ability to pull back on your marketing because your referrals are so high and your community connections so strong, the skills to get more people across the finish line and offer bigger prize pools and better programmes. It goes well beyond what exercises or nutritional advice you dish out, beyond your prize pool and beyond how nice you are. But, it’s all stuff that you can totally rock at.
Here’s to making awesome pizzas…. and challenges.
Check out some of our freebie, non-member resources
2. What prizes work best.
3. Worst prizes ever, after cruise ships.
An awesome choice for readers who are passionate about maxing out the benefits of their challenges. A resource book to come back to time and time again to amp up small challenges and big ones. Perfect for managers who want to support their staff and members, their subcontractors and local community.
Perfect if you hate reading or you just want a super fun and effective way to create a bunch of done and dusted bespoke challenges. It’s the cream of the crop option and also by far the best choice if you have a group of people you want to have involved in rolling out your challenges.