Online – 6 weeks
Starts March 25th 2021 – Limit of 16 places
Who is this course for:
Anyone working in the health and exercise industry including: accredited exercise physiologists, personal trainers, group fitness instructors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, coaches, all movement specialists as well as nutritionists, dietitians, behavioral modification experts, mental conditioning coaches etc.
And who is keen to organise workshops for either their clients, club members staff members, other professionals, the public at large or specific groups in their community, either online or in person.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understand how to set up workshops so they achieve what is important to you, whether that’s bringing in more leads and/or having a greater impact on people’s health and fitness.
- Have an overflow of topic ideas that you feel comfortable with, for the markets you want to service.
- Pick up some of the best tools ever to help you trade your nervousness of presenting for excitement, and to present confidently and to know how you can confidently not present and still deliver a great workshop!
- And best of all, you will have the details of one workshop completely nailed. From beginning to end. Including posters, social media call outs, booking systems, a website location for it, dates, times, costs, guest presenters etc.
Seriously, could it get any better!
- Weekly videos, resources and coaching. Live group get together in week 2 (90 min), 3 (60 min) and 5 (30 min) Thursdays: 1.05 pm = Aotearoa; 11.05 am = AEST, 9.05 am = Sandgropers. One to ones in week 6.
- Membership to a group portal where we tackle all the trouble spots, not just for the duration of the course, but forever forever.
- Course time = 1 hour a week, except for week 2 which will be 2 hours.
- Participants can expect to do an additional hour a week in ‘homework’ putting together their workshops.
- We will be tapping into several programmes that are free and which will need to be downloaded on to your phone and computer.
- A can do attitude
What you don’t need:
- To be tech savvy
- To already be delivering workshops
- To have current clients, customers or members
- Any idea of what you would run your workshop on
- To ever have to use Power Point
Crazy super opening deal: $80 Aussie dollars before December 24th 2020. Pay a $40 deposit now and pay the remaining $40 anytime before March 1st, 2021.
Because of Covid19.
Because you likely need more positive BHAGs in your world i.e. some big hairy audacious goals to look forward to.
Because between now and then you’ll get one email a month from me which will get you thinking about how much of an awesome idea this running workshop thing really is.
Because it will help you commit, in some small way, to the idea of something, which bets on, proves to be just awesome for your business, and
Because you’ll start noticing things between now and then, that will slot in nicely and ever so easily into the plan we work on together.
Guarantee: Of course
100% money back if you’re not stoked with the course. I have run 100s of workshops and delivered 100s of hours of lectures and there’s a recipe that I know works and which I’m super happy to share with you. Saying that, if you come out the other side and feel it’s not been great value for money, I’m happy to refund all your dosh and gift you a pressie from my store.